Being a member of the Chi Chapter has many benefits. Throughout the semester, we have many events such as social events, service events and professional events. By attending events, members learn to improve themselves in many different aspects; professionally and individually.
On top of that, if a member took an actuarial science professional exams (SOA and CAS) and passed as an active member of Gamma, they would get full exam reimbursement from Drake University.
Moreover, being a member of Gamma Iota Sigma, the Grand Chapter also provides special memberships to the following organizations:
1. Risk and Insurance Management Society Student Membership
2. International Association of Insurance Professionals Student Membership
3. Professional Liability Underwriting Society Student Membership
4. CPCU Society
5. National Alliance for Education and Research
6. Casualty Actuarial Society